About Our Club
WESTERN AND HILLS ORIENTEERS INCORPORATED (WHO)
is an orienteering club based in the western part of Sydney. The club formed in June, 1983. Today WHO has a membership of over 50 orienteers, some more active than others. WHO members compete in events at the local, Sydney, State, National and International level.
|By Post:||The Secretary, Western and Hills Orienteers Inc.,
PO Box 360 Westmead 2145.
|By Email:||Click here to open the email form.|
Western and Hills Orienteers Inc.
invite you to make an application to join WHO.
Advantages of family, senior or junior membership are:
- You will receive:
- Notification of all events via ONSW weekly e-newsletters.
- Summer and Winter program booklets.
- All issues of the Australian Orienteer Magazine.
- You are eligible to enter all events, minor and major including:
MetrO League and State League events
- At State League events you are eligible to gain Orienteer of the Year (OY) points in your age class and Club points in the Club Championship.
- You are covered by Public Liability Insurance at all events.
- You will receive by email all issues of WHO's Talking our Club Newsletter.
If you wish to join us please complete the membership and payment details
on the Orienteering NSW website.
Click here to go to the ONSW membership page.